Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Return to Richard

Richard Bach, that is!
Tonight's page opened itself to:
You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it?


As I learned of another friend dealing with cancer, I decided to reread some of my blog posts. I must admit that a few tears were shed. What a painful time it was....one that I hope NEVER repeats itself.

Cancer changed me.
A little more grounding.
A little less stressed (although some things can still push my buttons).
A little better at breathing through things.

Life is different.
Better?
Just different.
And good.

3 comments:

suesun said...

yes. I'd have to say yes. yes, it was worth it. yes.

web lol said...

kul post

free games to download said...

very good submit, i definitely love this web site, keep on it}